Thursday, May 19, 2011

FACEBOOK!

I have really been a slacker on my blog lately...sorry!  I vowed to do better but there are just not enough hours in the day :)  Facebook has been GREAT and that is where I post all of my new designs and orders.  Pop on over and "like" my page or if you are already a fan leave me a little note and say "hi!" 
www.facebook.com/designsbymumumonograms

I like to do giveaways on FB but unfortunatley they have started really cracking down and not allowing giveaways so I guess I will have to start using my blog for that, which means I must do a MUCH better job about blogging.  Who is ready for a giveaway?!?!  Let me get thru graduation and teacher "season" and then I will be ready. 

I can't post without a picture so here is my latest and greatest!  I am absolutely in LOVE with this little hedgehog.  How can a hedgehog be soo cute?!?! Oh and the monograms seersucker shorts!  Perfect for summer :)






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment