Friday, December 3, 2010

Where has the time gone??

Holy Moly!!! Where has the time gone?? I told myself that I was going to do better about blogging..WRONG!   I am definately going to make blogging a new years resolution.  I read a ton of blogs everyday- its what I do as I am drinking my coffee  diet coke first thing in the morning.  If all these other people have time to blog then I have NO excuse. 

Ok- so whats been going on?!?!  Well Thanksgiving was Great!  At one point I was up to my eyeballs in turkey shirts but it was fun! 


As soon as Thanksgiving ended Christmas orders came rushing in.  So far I don't have a "most popular" design... we are all over the place.  Truck and Tree, Train and Tree, Santa, Snowman, Mittens, Snowflake and Present.   







My waffle weave hand towels have been GREAT too!   This is a perfect hostess gift, teacher gift, and one just to have on hand when you are in a bind and need something quick.  I have a couple wrapped and ready to go.  It never fails someone that I least expect drops by with a gift and I am never prepared..this year I will be ready :-).







I will be taking Christmas orders thru December 15th (deadline could be sooner-depending) so it is still not to late to get your order in! 

May you All have a Wonderful and Happy Holiday Season!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment